At Eastlea Care Plus, we supply specially trained and selected Nurses, Healthcare Assistance, Carers, and Support Workers to deliver a robust person-centred care plan in your specified setting, be it at home or in hospital. We also provide 24- hour Live in Care in the comfort and security of your own home.
- Our Domiciliary care service starts from just 30 minutes per care visit and can be extended to as many hours as required, day or night.
- We do understand everyone is different and that some people require more intensive homecare than others due to complex health issues. Our team of staff is well trained and is prepared to work with you to meet your care needs.
- Our staff is friendly, experienced, specially selected and fully trained to provide you with high standard of care. We also continuously offer ongoing support to our staff and we make sure they get full induction before they start working with you.
- We provide all types of Domiciliary Care such as: dignified Personal Care, Day to day help around the house; Help getting up and going to bed; General housekeeping; Preparing and cooking meals; Errands such as shopping or collecting prescriptions; Companionship and support; Waking and sleep in nights.
- Eastlea Care Plus endeavour to offer you peace of mind with our live-in care service and provide a unique person-centred plan to match your preferred requirements and needs, and to promote your independence, all this in the comfort of your home.
- Our staff is fully trained to a high standard and DBS checked; our staff will support you with day to day activities including personal care, meal preparation, laundry, light house chores etc according to your individual’s needs, wishes and as per your care plan.
Respite Care Services
- Everyone needs a break. Our respite care service provides family or caregivers a temporary rest from caregiving, while the individual continues to receive care in the safe environment and comfort of their home. Eastlea Care Plus endeavour to provide suitable, well verted and matched staff member to provide a high-quality service as per your needs.
- We can provide short term care to give the main Carer a break for a couple of hours, days or for a few weeks, you name it. We are always ready to step in should the main Carer be unwell or called away for a short period of time.
Nursing and Healthcare Assistant Services
- We understand our Nurses and Healthcare Assistant make a big difference to the lives of patients and clients daily. Therefore, Eastlea Care Plus is ever ready to supply experienced Nurses, Specialist Nurses and Healthcare Assistants of a high caliber to hospitals, clinics and private clients to fulfil such high demand job roles
- The safety of patients and staff is always our priority. We put all our nurses and Healthcare Assistants through a thorough screening procedure and training to make sure they are the right candidate for the job at hand.
- We have robust governance, compliance procedures and management processes to ensure our nurses are carefully monitored and supported. We also offer full induction for our staff and make available ongoing support and training to match the client’s requirements..